Greetings from Church Park A.I. Teacher Training School. Application forms for Diploma in Elementary Education Course 2020-2021 will be issued in the School Office from the 1st of April 2020 between 9.30a.m and 3p.m.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
All applicants must appear for a panel interview with the Principal and all the members of the teaching Staff.
- Required qualifications: Plus 2 pass with minimum 50% (Tamil Nadu state board or CBSE. Should be a resident of Tamil Nadu. Residence certificate issued by Thasildar should be shown as proof)
- Age limit: Should not have crossed 30 as on 31st July 2020. (Date of birth should be after 01.08.1990)
- Duration: 2 years regular program
- Medium: English (Standards 1to 12)
In addition they will have to appear for an entrance Examination in English, Mathematics, General Science, History, Civics and Geography at High School level and General Knowledge and Current Events. The date of interview and entrance exam will be the same and will be intimated soon after receiving the candidate’s application form duly filled in and signed.
Since this Institution still holds the identity of ‘Anglo-Indian’, preference will be given to the Anglo-Indian community. However, admission is bound by the stipulated norms and rules of DTERT (Directorate of Teacher Education, Research and Training) and the decision of the Management.
I. OTHER CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
II. ENCLOSURES ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION
- The applicant should have completed 17 years & should not exceed 30 years as on 31st July
- The applicant should verify whether the application is completely filled in and whether all the annexures have been enclosed with the application form before submitting it
- Candidates will have to produce the required original certificates at the time of admission
- All the entries in the application form should be written legibly by the candidate
- The candidate should ensure that all information including the marks in the qualifying examination furnished by her in the application and the enclosures are correct
- Candidates will be admitted only after ascertaining the genuineness of the certificate produced by them along with the filled in application form
1. Attested Xerox copies of the following certificates (Original certificates should not be enclosed) :
2. A self-addressed stamped (long) office envelope.
- Plus two Transfer certificate
- Mark Sheets of Std. X & XII
- Community certificate issued by Thasildhar
- Conduct certificate (Separate certificate only if the conduct is not mentioned in the TC)
- Residence certificate issued by Thasildhar
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- If there is any change in the name or initial of the applicant a copy of the government gazette notification confirming the above change should be enclosed
- A 'NO OBJECTION' letter for the educational tour from the parent or guardian of the applicant.